1.4
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I bought tickets to Canada and a few days before the date of the return, I had an unexpected problem and could not use the back ticket.My wife had a seat next to mine, she would have enjoyed it if they have said that we were going to lose it.

However we called the company and the clerk offered us a credit and said it would be valid for one year from THAT DAY (Nov,2015). Therefore, I did not checked in on that flight. If they were trustworthy and I was told that I was going to loose my money, I would have checked in and my wife would have traveled with the comfort of two seats that were paid by me. Now, I had to buy a ticket.

I called on Air Canada, the clerk confirmed that I have a credit, took all my data, began to issue my ticket and at the end, he told me he was able to finish because my credit has expired. Why they said that I had until Nov/16 to use the credit? The company can not maintain the same information and plays with expectations of customers.

I will never use Air Canada again and I recommend everybody the same!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. alberto.marcelli is overall dissatisfied with Air Canada. The most disappointing about air canada flight booking at Air Canada was do not fly with them and are the worst airlines ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Air Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Air Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1240707

When you bought your tickets, you tick a box which said that you read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the airlines.Was that not true?

Were you lying? The Air Canada website clearly says that agents cannot modify the written terms of the airlines. So when the agent told you 1 year from November, 2015, you KNEW the agent was mistaken, because when you purchased the ticket you read on the website "Please note that ticket validity is one year from original issue date and subject to fare rules." Yet, you failed to inform the agent of his mistake.

Now you complain.It is clear that the credit is only good from one year from the "issue date." Don't blame others for your failures.