Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever!
Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT make it all the way to my destination and when I arrived in Caracas, Venezuela back on Saturday, October 12, 2013, that is when I learned that I only have One (1) Piece Of Luggage with me instead of Two (2).
When I arrived in Caracas, I did fill out an Air Canada Damaged Baggage/Lost Property Report. Furthermore, when I arrived at the place that I was staying at out in Maracay, Venezuela back on Saturday, October 12, 2013, I also contacted their 1-888-689-2247 phone number to File A Claim and received File Number: CCSAC 12897.
During the conversation with the 1-888-689-2247 phone number that I called to file the claim, I was also told to go on to the website and file the Air Canada Baggage Declaration Form which clearly states on their website that it must be Completed And Sent In Within 21 Days From Your Arrival Date [and in this case, I had it processed by the United States Postal Service within 21 Days back on Thursday, November 1st, 2016 which is within the 21 Days according to the United States Postal Service Stamp indicated on my receipt] and NOT within the Seven (7) Days As Indicated In Their Response Letter Of Decline dated on Thursday, November 14, 2013 which came back from Oge Ogbechie, Baggage Claims Specialist.
After receiving the Bogus Lying Decline Letter from Oge Ogbechie, Baggage Claims Specialist, I immediately contacted Ms. Yvette Poch, Executive Assistant To Mr. Calin Rovinescu, President And Chief Executive Officer at: (514) 422-5855
and/or [yvette.poch at aircanada.ca] who told me to resubmit my paperwork back to Oge Ogbechie for reconsideration in which I did back on Saturday, November 23, 2013.
The News Only Gets Worst: Back on Tuesday, November 26, 2013, I received another response letter this time coming from Ms. Natalie Brisebois, General Manager - Baggage Claims and in her letter she makes constant excuses to find Fictitious and Untrue, Illegitimate Reasons of Why I Do Not Deserve To Get Reimbursed For My Stolen Articles From My Luggage. For example, she states that the 21 day time limit does NOT count towards my Missing and/or Stolen Luggage and/or Articles from Inside Of My Luggage and that I was supposed to make a Claim In Writing Within Seven (7) Days Which Was NEVER Told To Me Until After I Had Filed My Claims Within The (21) Days From The Date Of My Arrival As Explained Earlier On In My Negative Review.
Please NOTE: I beg to differ on that, however, I did Make A Claim Over The Phone In Less Than Seven (7) Days and was Even Given The File Number of: CCSAC 12897 as mentioned earlier.
Basically this company is Too Cheap and Selfish To Take Care Of Their Customers and if this would have been with Any American Airline Company, I Would Have NEVER Been Mistreated And Abused in the Low Class, Deceiving Manner That I Already Had Been Through With Air Canada.
Since they have Refused To Legitimately And Honestly Reimburse Me For My Small Losses which are only for $500.00, I have already Filed A Small Claims Lawsuit Against Them and will see them in the Los Angeles Superior Court on
Wednesday, October 5th, 2016.
I Will Never Use Air Canada's Services Again And Neither Should You!
Thank you for Nothing!
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Air Canada Former Customer
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Denied my claim for my stolen articles from my luggage
- Baggage claim does not go by what their website says
- I will never fly with air canada again
- Do not fly with them
- Are the worst airlines ever
- Reason of review:
- they refused to reimburse me for the stolen articles from my lost luggage and they said that i filed my claim too late even though the paperwork stated that you have 21 days to file it.
- Preferred solution:
- to reimburse me for my $500.00 loss from my claim for the missing articles from my luggage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Canada Airlines
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "After using other shave machine from other manufacturer, I decided to try this machine, buying result more cheap than blades for the other machine, due to get used to the..."
- "We put a car-for-sale ad on Craigslist.org. We were then contacted by OneStopMotors.com. They called repeatedly telling my parents that they could help them sell their car and for a..."