1.8
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Awful airplane...I have travelled 9 times from US to Europe and this was the worst experience.

This was the first time I did not see them distributing warm towels to was hands before the meal. I got in the plane and no snacks or drinks for the first four hours! Had to wait over four hours for a meal and they distributed special meals one hour before I got mine, I don't like to watch others eat and drink for one hour when I'm thirsty and hungry... Then the second meal was just a piece of banana bread.

No newspapers before getting on a long flight.Those missing parts are common in other airlines so I was disappointed I didn't receive these basic devices on an overseas flight.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Air Canada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Air Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Air Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments